In our capacity to provide full logistics support in the aviation industry, we have acquired government licenses, both from Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) and Nigeria Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) to offer to both our direct foreign airlines’ and other operators seamless services all within our expertise.
We are operational in every international airport in Nigeria with our qualified staff on ground to handle your aircraft from the point you land and to time of takeoff from Nigeria airspace. Our flight dispatch department is always on active alert 24/7/365 days a year to serve any foreign aircraft operator with the following services:
- Obtaining of landing and overfly permit for all passengers and cargo flights on very short notice for Nigeria and other African countries.
- Providing flight clearances for deportee flights and also coordinating immigration, foreign affairs ministry
- Supply of Jet A1 fuel to all categories of aircraft
- Providing of ATC flight planning and computerized weather reports
- Handling of medical evacuation and ambulance flights
- Assist in the payment of all airport fees
- Supervise all ground support/handling equipment (GSE) requirements